Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pedal Electric Scooter / E-scooter With Pedal||Max Speed:||45~55 Km/h|
|Motor Power:||1500w 3000W||Standard:||Coc|
|Range Distance:||55~ 60 Km||Battery:||60V20AH,72V/20AH Lead Acid Battery|
|Battery Brand:||Chaowei Or Tianneng||Tire Brand:||CST, Dalishen|
|Brake:||F/R: Disc /drum||Tire Size (F/R):||80/90-14,100 /70-12|
electric scooter bike with pedals,
pedal assist electric bike
E-scooter with pedal 1500W / 3000W motor power 60v/20ah 72v/20ah Lead Acid Battery
OPC-EM032 Powerful E-scooter with pedal
|Motor Power:||1500W Brushless DC Motor||3000W Brushless DC Motor|
|Max Range:||55km / 1 person (70kg)||60km / 1 person (70kg)|
|Climbing capacity:||15° (1 person,70kg)||18° (1 person,70kg)|
|Battery Types:||Lead-acid Battery|
|Battery charging time:||6-8 Hours|
|Battery life:||500 charging cycles|
|Shock Absorber(Front/Rear):||Hydraulic / Hydraulic|
|Tire Size(Front/Rear):||80/90-14,100 /70-12|
|Product Dimensions:||2100mm x 790mm x 1220mm|
|Max Loading capacity:||2 persons + cargo (150kg)|
|Net Weight:||78kg (Without battery)|
|Options:||LED heaglights, Cruise control|
|Packing size:||1850mm x 570mm x 860mm|
1.Big power electric motorcycle with pedal
2. Shocker absorber: Front and rear hydraulic
3. Big loading: 2 persons + cargo (150kg)
4. Color: Optional
5. Delivery time /leading time: a) Within 20-25 working days after receiving deposit or L/C for 5000 units.
6. Warranty period: Starting from the date receiving the goods
7. Battery/motor/controller/charger: 1 year for lead acid battery; 2 years for lithium battery
8. Other parts: 6 months.
Tips for battery using as follows:
1: Shall we charge the batteries as soon as receiving new e-scooters?
Yes, it must be. Pls check the battery production date, it should be about 2 months or longer time from the date the battery produced to the date you receive the goods. So when you receive the goods, you or your dealers should charge the batteries in time for about 10 hours until it's fully charged for the first time.
2. How to keep it if we don't drive the e-scooter for a long time?
The e-scooter must be fully charged, and the air switch must be turned off, besides, the e-scooters should be recharged every 1~2 months.
3. What will be happened when using the e-scooters in Winter season?
You will find that the rang per charge in winter season is shorter than that of other season. It's normal phenomenon. So, when using the e-scooter in winter season, pls don't keep the e-scooter in the open air overnight and don't charge the e-scooter in very low temperature.
4) What should be noticed when using the e-scooter in summer season?
Pls don't keep the e-scooter under the strong sunlight, and don't charge the e-scooter under high temperature.
Don't charge the e-scooter immediately after driving it under high temperature, and don't charge it too long time (Normally about 8 hours)
5) Can we go on driving the e-scooter when the battery power is low?
No, it will be harmful to battery lifetime, you must charge the battery in time.
6) Is it harmful to battery if it's over charged?
The batteries can be swollen and the battery lifetime will come to en end in advance If keeping using poor quality or unmatched charger or charging the battery too long time.
7) When is the best time to recharge the battery?
When it shows to or close to the "L" (low)place on the display, It will be the best time to recharge the battery.
8) Is it possible to change only one or two pcs of the battery for replacement?
In a e-scooter, it should be a full set of battery ( 4 or 5 or 6 pcs together), if one or two pcs break down, the full set of batteries must be replaced together, but not only changing single pc.
9) Can be the charger keeping with the e-scooter?
Not suggested. The e-scooter will be shake on rough road, if with charge in it, the charge will be shake as well, then the components in the charger will be drifting, it will influence the charging performance even make the battery damaged ( undercharge or swollen) .